2009-01-27 until 2029-02-27
The Bride Things Wedding Forum, wedlog and wedding web pages have been created to provide a forum for Bride Things members to share their wedding-related experiences, ideas, and questions with one another. We encourage expression and discussion. However, in order to keep balance and order within the Community, online behavior requires common sense and basic etiquette. Accordingly, here are some rules that you agree to follow:
* No strong, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harmful language.
* No racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable language.
* No harassing, intimidating, stalking, or threatening other community members.
* No libelous, defamatory, or otherwise tortious language.
* No online vandalism. This includes using abusive language and repeatedly hitting the return key in the chat room, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively impacts the ability of others to engage in real time exchanges.
* No impersonating any person, including, but not limited to, other community members or employees of Bride Things.
* No posting, distributing, transmitting, or promoting illegal content.
* No invasion of another's privacy.
* No actions that are harmful to minors.
* No manipulation or forging of identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information posted on Bride Things site or otherwise provided to Bride Things or its employees.
* No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information) that you do not have a right to make available due to contract, fiduciary duty, or operation of law.
* No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam.
* No posting, uploading, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code (including spyware, worms, Trojan horses, viruses, etc.).
* No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information which violates regulations promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, or that of any securities exchange, such as the New York Stock Exchange.
* No collecting, storing, or posting of personal data about or of other community members.
* No soliciting of any kind on the message boards or in the chat room -- it is neither allowed nor appreciated by the community. If you are interested in advertising opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Wedding professionals involved in a wedding-related enterprise can only post information in the Vendors Place section.
*** Any member of our community, including brides, involved in a wedding related business must adhere to the same rules as vendors and are not permitted to post outside the Vendors Place section.
*** All defamatory posts are subject to removal at Bride Things's sole discretion. We are concerned that you be treated fairly and that other brides are warned of any bad apples in this business. You have the option of contacting the vendor directly, or if an official complaint is appropriate, you may contact the Better Business Bureau at http://www.ccbbb.ca/.
*** If you come across a post that you think is questionable, please let us know in writing -- send an email that includes the URL of the post to email@example.com
*** If you are a wedding professional with a question about a post regarding your business; while we don't allow vendors to post on our message boards, we may, in our sole discretion, post a statement submitted by you, on your behalf. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*** If you are a journalist or student looking for information, please contact us at email@example.com for information/permission prior to posting.
The use of Bride Things Wedding Forum, wedding web pages, and chat room is at your own risk. Bridethings.com is not responsible for the content and conduct you may encounter. We reserve the right to remove any material from the message boards and wedding web pages at any time. We also reserve the right, if you violate any of these rules, to remove you from the chat room, delete your Bridethings.com membership, or to inform your Internet service provider at our discretion. Attention AOL USERS: AOL Terms of Service (TOS) also apply throughout Bride Things website.
For your safety, please use caution when sharing personal information. This community forum is provided as a matter of courtesy so you can share opinions and advice with other brides, and we ask that you treat each other with respect.
All of the writing on our website or in our Areas is the copyrighted property of Bridethings.com and is protected as such. None of the material may be reproduced without our written permission, with the exception of downloading or printing a single copy for yourself for offline viewing. This copyright extends from original Bride Things material, to the raw compilations of posts in our folders, to any edited and filtered compilations of posts that we may sell and distribute.